-The mission of any storage facility is to provide a safe and secure place for people to store valuable and important belongings. “Security is highly important and security and safety go hand-in-hand,” said Mark Marsden from the Mars Mega Storage management team, “It’s not enough to just have policies and practices in place to protect belongings, it’s also important to make sure that guests are as safe as possible. “
Security helps prevent intrusion by unauthorized people and a strong security system includes features that help assure the personal safety of guests while on the property. Features, such as lighting and alarms that are often associated with security are also important safety features, as is an on-site manager and even a fully paved facility.
Some of the top safety considerations to think about when looking for a storage facility include:
- Intrusion prevention and monitoring such as high perimeter walls, alarms, well-monitored security cameras, high-intensity lighting and personal gate codes keep guests as well as property safe from unauthorized persons.
- In the event of an emergency the on-site manager can call 911, open the gate and direct first responders to the emergency.
- An on-site manager is available to handle suspicious activity or take care of any potentially dangerous situations.
- Fire and burglar alarms in each unit also make it easy to summon help in the event of an emergency and every unit at the Paso Robles RV and storage facility is equipped with alarms.
- Good visibility provided by both exterior and interior lighting helps guests avoid situations they might not otherwise see. There are times when someone can only go to storage after dark. It’s not safe to enter a storage unit by headlights, flashlight or inadequate lighting.
- It’s much easier and safer to drive and walk on fully paved, fully lighted surfaces that are well maintained.
- Ample and easy access to the storage units makes it safer to get into and out of storage areas, reduces the chances of vehicles blocking other guests.
- On-site fire hydrants mean that fire suppression efforts can start while the fire department is on the way, help prevent a fire from getting out of control and also save valuable time when the engines arrive.
The management of Mars Mega Storage, the Paso Robles RV and full-service storage facility, is rightfully proud of their state-of-the-art security system. Along with other amenities such as fully supplied wash stations, dump stations and a well-stocked conference room where guests can relax and enjoy a complimentary snack, the facility’s security system is designed to provide a safe and secure environment.
The security includes:
- On Site Manager
- 17′ High Steel Perimeter Walls
- 24/7 Coded Gate Access
- Infrared Cameras and Laser Beams
- Fire Hydrants On Site
- Fire and Burglar Alarms in each unit
- Extensive Security Lighting and a well lighted facility
Mars Mega Storage provides state-of-the-art storage for all storage needs including RVs, boats, cars and commercial, and residential storage. The facility features fully paved with lots of clearance for vehicles, and many other amenities. The storage units meet every need from mini-storage units starting at 5×5-feet, all the way up to indoor storage units that are up to 60-feet long.
Mars Mega Storage
101 Wellsona Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446
No responses yet