Mars Mega Storage has been serving the storage needs of Paso Robles and the Central Coast since 2005. Along with self-storage, boat and RV storage, the company offers solutions for commercial storage for Paso Robles businesses. Just about any business can benefit from self-storage, especially small businesses that are operating with limited space. The benefits of self-storage to small businesses include:
- Budget-friendly storage units.
- The ability to store items in an organized and easily accessible manner.
- The ability to save money by buying in bulk.
- The ability to take advantage of special sales offered by suppliers.
- Convenient access to tools, materials and supplies.
A few of the most common businesses that benefit from self-storage include:
- Home-based businesses include a vast variety of enterprises from consulting, architects, fashion designers, woodworking and metalsmithing to making personal care products and more. Just about any business someone dreams of starting can be launched from a home-based environment. One of the biggest challenges is: where to put everything. Supplies can outgrow available space very quickly and a self-storage unit is a good solution. Mars Mega Storage has self-storage units for every Paso Robles commercial storage
- Startup production or manufacturing facilities are often limited in storage space for supplies and materials. Storage units are the perfect solution, allowing manufacturers to take advantage of cost-savings quantity purchases of materials and supplies.
- Retail businesses often sacrifice storage space for floor space for merchandise. A storage unit provides the extra space to keep overstocked merchandise, seasonal merchandise, sale merchandise, and supplies.
- Construction businesses don’t always occupy their own building and materials yard, especially when it’s starting as a one-person business. The family garage may not be available to store all of the necessary tools and there’s always the question of what to do with left-over materials from a project. Some building supplies such as various types of nails and screws and sealing compounds are more cost-effective when purchased in bulk. A storage unit provides a secure place to keep equipment, tools and supplies.
- Landscapers may have their truck and trailer, but leaving the trailer full of landscaping tools and equipment parked in front of the house overnight and on weekends is leaving valuable equipment vulnerable to theft or vandalism. A storage unit is a safe and cost-effective place to store a trailer full of tools, even landscaping equipment such as riding mowers, trenchers, power augers, or any other equipment.
- Beauty salons use a lot of shampoos, conditioners, and other hair styling products, nail care products, skin care products, and supplies needed to make the salon experience comfortable for both client and stylist. Salons often operate on the same space needs as retail businesses. Floor space is valuable so storage space suffers. Renting a storage unit provides a place to keep enough supplies to provide services and offer retail sales to clients as well.
Mars Mega Storage has storage units in a range of sizes to meet the needs of every small business in Paso Robles that needs commercial storage. Units start at 5 ft. X 5 ft. mini-storage units up to indoor storage units that are 60 feet long. The facility has a state-of-the-art security system, onsite manager, online payment, fully-paved easy access to all units, insulated units with electricity, automatic roll-up doors, clean restrooms and a conference room stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages.
Call today to learn more about renting the storage your business needs.
No responses yet